Tuesday 17 December 2013

Life with a Lenovo tab

In this world, life is becoming dependent on technology. I still recall those days when buying a cell phone was luxury and now living without it is misery. Moreover, with products like Lenovo yoga tablet, it is really difficult to imaging future life without tablets. I never own a tablet but I do love to own one. If I got the chance to have a tablet then I think my routine life will be completely changed.

My morning would start from checking the late night whats app messages followed by checking the current headlines.  Then I would do go for regular jogging in which my favorite soul music is been played on the tablet and if get some morning raw scenes then I would surely capture them. Music will last till I get ready to go to the work.

After reaching the office, I would check my to-do list which I made on the tablet last night and then start working. From giving presentations on tablets to clients and to share the ppts which I stored in the tablet I would be able to increase my work speed. In lunch time, I can afford to have a look at the current headlines and stock rates and if the stocks are trading above then my purchasing rate I can sell them off. After coming from the home music session again will start as it’s the time for me to take evening bath. After spending some time with my family on the dinner table, I can check my Facebook profile on my tab and also post some tweets.  Few replies to the whats app messages and little conversation with my friends, it’s the time to read some quality writings.

Reading on the Lenovo tab will be a lot easier as I don’t have to hold bulky books or to keep the lights on. While reading I would make my tomorrow to-do’s and just before I decide to sleep, a video Skype call from my friend will prevent me from sleeping. After exchanging some laughs I finally close my eyes. I will be half asleep when I will realize that the tab is not charged but then I reminded that the tab is Lenovo yoga tab and hence I can afford to sleep. Life would be good when I have Lenovo tablet and that time I can proudly say that I own Lenovo ideapad + Lenovo tablet and this is the reason why I suggest everyone to like - https://www.facebook.com/LenovoIndia.

1 comment: