Monday 10 February 2014

Solitude of nothing

Sometimes in life our all options to stay positive vanished and the dark clouds are on your head. I don’t know how I manage to get these dark situations so often and I need to figure out soon. There is nothing left in the world if you are not finding happiness in doing anything. Here case applies to me.

From the past weeks I am trying to move life but it is not moving an inch. My desperate efforts results in catastrophic results and I am losing my sanity. My heart runs over my brain and they both ended up tangled leaving me in the misery. External forces are also having their share and they are making sure that they won’t leave any stone unturned. In search of positive complacent life I start visiting websites like speaking tree and start reading the spiritual way. I raid it somewhere that reading spiritual texts enlightens the darkness of soul. As soon as I start reading the texts which I used to read it long back I am again trapped in the illusion world.

They call it Maya; from Maya to Moksha they have way full of misery and grievances. I smiled at myself that to avoid pain and misery I am reading about the path which is full of misery. I don’t know how to deal with such situations as nothing yield me the pleasure. Not even mesmerizing concert of Hariharan which I attended alone. I am lagging behind everything and that too in the most critical time of my life.  

Whenever I got puzzled I find a solution lies inside me but this time I am clueless.  I don’t know from where I should start or what should I drop. I checked my routine I checked my actions I checked my words but still not figuring out the issues. May be I need to give some time to this nothing situation and so that I can start from the scratch. If you are having any suggestions to me then please write it to me as your suggestion can prove to be vital for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment