Saturday 24 January 2015

Go Sleek With Asus


Via- https://www.indiblogger.in/happyhours/asus-go-sleek-bangalore/#submission_requirements
I am in the IT field and need separate laptop to work. My work widely depends on the machine and that is why we need a machine that could cater my needs properly. Apart from the basic need of the laptop I also it to be able to give good enough multimedia experience. A fast processor and good graphic card is also desirable.

My job demands a lot of travelling and that is why a laptop that is easy to carry and not really bulky is also desirable. The battery life is also one of the main constraints for me, as I have to use laptop on the go; the laptop sure has to offer a powerful battery life.

I was looking through various laptop brands that could cater all my needs effectively but nothing satisfied me, till I found the Asus EeeBook X205TA. The battery back of the laptop is totally amazing and the design is also quite decent. The laptop is quick to boot and the 11.6 inch screen works totally fine for me.

The laptop weighs just around 1kg and thus makes it the best machine for individuals like me. The battery performance is also one of the pros of this laptop. I have to use Skype quite often for the important small conference calls and this laptop seems to be working for fine for me in that aspect. I have this habit of taking my 1TB hard disks with me and that is why 32GB EMMC works totally fine for me and cater all my needs beautifully. I have also used a 64GB SD card to expand the memory.

The web storage feature is also quite helpful and has helped me a lot after I had synced all my devices. Even if I don’t carry my hard drive I am still able to store my important files and access them through web storage.

Via- https://www.indiblogger.in/happyhours/asus-go-sleek-bangalore/#submission_requirements
As my dad also needs powerful computer performing well for his tasks I have gone for ASUS all in one PC ET2040. My dad needs a PC that could help him with the share market trades and easy to use. He also does not want to lose the important trades just because of the power cut and the ASUS’s built in UPS is a sure delight for that.

The gesture control is also quite helpful. With this feature we could control the volume, rotate pictures, zoom in and zoom out and a lot of other things.  The 2GB RAM packs in a powerful performance and 500GB storage is also quite sufficient. The bigger screen also helps in using the PC for the video chat with my sister who is abroad.

I need both the items for me and my family and there is no other product or brand that could cater all my needs so beautifully and at such a low cost. Both the buys are value for money for me and definitely a perfect buy for anyone.

Whether you want to use your laptop for media related work or a hardcore IT work. The product really packs a powerful punch.  For home if you want a PC then there is nothing better than ASUS’s ET2040.


No comments:

Post a Comment