Friday 30 January 2015

Quikr Nxt- The Next Big Thing


Via- https://www.indiblogger.in/happyhours/quikr-nxt/#submission_requirements
I wanted to sell my old furniture and other tools as I am relocating. I had never indulged in this activity of buying or selling used stuff online. I shared my situation with my friends and they purchased products for which they had use and for the rest of the stuff they referred to me the online means. They also warned about how people can use numbers posted just to irritate you for their enjoyment. I turned to one of my friends who has sold and bought a wide array of products online. He suggested Quikr to me. He also told me about the Quikr nxt and about his past experiences.

He also made me familiar with the filters and the keywords to be used to post an advertisement. When I used Quikr nxt, I was really very impressed with the site. It was easy to use and was quite helpful. I was a bit cautious at first. At the starting I just posted advertisement for couple things only and the response was amazing. The chat feature of Quikr nxt helped me in a lot of ways.

No time waste

As I was at the end of my project in office, I was busy with lot of work and could not be on call all the time to answer query of individuals regarding the product. That is when the Quikr app installed on my mobile and desktop site proved to be helpful. Interested buyers texted me on the Quikr and I replied to them regarding their queries. It also helped me filtering out the buyers as per the price they were offering. I could save a lot of time and could continue my work with ease rather being engaged in the irritating calls.

Privacy

As it was one of my major concerns because I don’t want my number to be openly available to everyone and people calling me just to disturb me. With the chat feature I could connect with the interested buyers instantly without even sharing my number and could answer their query with the same speed as that of calls. Also being able to chat with multiple individuals at once is also quite helpful and because of chat I could keep track of all the conversations.

Photo sharing

While chatting with individuals I was able to respond the interested buyers with photographs. It also helped me and them both. With the photographs they were able to know the product very well and even I was able to justify the product’s price. As I had few products with the original copy of the bill, I shared the bill’s photograph with the buyers and they were simply elated to know the product was still in warranty period.

The chat feature of Quikr has truly proved to be of great help for me. I could save money and time that I would have spent on calls. I could keep track of conversations, which would have confused me. I have sold a lot of my products through Quikr.


For me it was indeed No Fikar, Bench Quikr.

No comments:

Post a Comment